Ainu Dress in Bodega
100% Linen, exclusively made in Positano for Estilo Emporio.
The Ainu Dress is a must-have piece that effortlessly transforms from a wrap-style dress to a chic top, adapting to your every fashion whim. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this dress exudes an air of sophistication that seamlessly merges with casual comfort.
The Ainu Dress boasts a tie-sash closure and dolman sleeves with buttoned cuffs, adding distinctive touches that elevate its charm. Its lightweight and breathable composition makes it the ideal choice for an al fresco lunch with friends, allowing you to stay stylish and comfortable in any setting.
As the ultimate throw-on mini dress, the Ainu Dress effortlessly transitions from laidback daytime charm to captivating evening allure. Pair it with our Petalo Pants for a mix-and-match ensemble that exudes versatility and style.
Linen: A Naturally Sustainable Fibre
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilise during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
This piece is sized XS, S, M, L, XL
Studio model is size 8AU and wears Estilo Small.
Model’s measurements: 179cm tall, 79cm bust, 61cm waist, 89cm hips (Dress 6-8)
Made in Italy